Campsite open from April 15th to September 15th
Far from the hustle & bustle of the Ardèche river Gorges, Iserand campsite with large swimming-pool offers you its terraced site with a view on the ‘Rhône’ river at the entrance of the medieval village of Vion in Ardèche and 100 m from the cycle-route ViaRhôna.
Below the vine-yards and bordering a wide natural forest, equipped with a spacious swimming & paddling-pool, the campsite is landscaped like a botanical garden, or rather an arboretum, with more than fifty various species of trees, where each place expresses the charms of the Ardèche Verte.
For your holiday in a campsite with swimming pool in Ardèche, opt for a family campsite located in the heart of the “St-Joseph” wine terroir” in Ardèche Verte and in the Rhone Valley.
Playground for children 500 sq.m.
Small grocery store
Game room (foosball, video games…)
Pétanque (French bowls) court 300sq.m.
Village & shops at 1 km
Supermarket at 5 km
Restaurants at 8 km
Horse-riding at 15 km
Rafting at 30 km
Tree-top circuits at 30 km
River-spot at 10 km
Doux river Gorges at 20 km
Hammam-Jacuzzi at 10 km
Safari of Peaugres at 20 km
Iserand Campsite in Ardèche is located 300 m from the Rhône river and 100 m from the ViaRhôna cycle-route, (green way from Geneva Lake to Camargue reserved to non-motorised vehicles).
- Altitude of the campsite: 130 m.
- G.P.S coordinates: Latitude: 45.12131 North & Longitude: 4.80012 East.
- The Campsite is open from April 15th to September 15th, but you can book from Christmas.
- 60 pitches including 12 rental accomodations on 2 hectares.
- 3-stars quality new standards controlled in 2017.
- The entrance-gate is open from 7.00am to 11.00pm.
- Free Wi-Fi up to 100 m from the bar 24h/7.
- Snack-Bar and Office are opened from 9.00am to 1.00pm, and from 3.00pm to 9.00pm.
- Laundry room with a baby tray, token-operated washing machine and tumble dryer…
After advice of the Departmental Advisory Commission for Safety and Accessibility for disabled people, the Préfet of the Ardèche has granted Iserand Campsite a general exemption to Accessibility regarding the four major disabilities: Physical, Mental, Visual and Auditory.
Assigned March 19th, 2015, this decision is mainly explained by topographic characteristics of the ground and in particular because of the technical impossibility to intervene on the site configuration to make it accessible.
Therefore, disabled people who decide to stay at Camping Iserand agree to endorse full responsibility for it while Public Authorities formally advise not, while the respective responsibilities of the Administration and the site managers are completely excluded.