Campsite open from April 01st to September 30th
Far from the hustle & bustle of the Ardèche river Gorges, Iserand campsite with large swimming-pool offers you its terraced site with a view on the ‘Rhône’ river at the entrance of the medieval village of Vion in Ardèche and 100 m from the cycle-route ViaRhôna.
Below the vine-yards and bordering a wide natural forest, equipped with a spacious swimming & paddling-pool, the campsite is landscaped like a botanical garden, or rather an arboretum, with more than fifty various species of trees, where each place expresses the charms of the Ardèche Verte.
For your holiday in a campsite with swimming pool in Ardèche, opt for a family campsite located in the heart of the “St-Joseph” wine terroir” in Ardèche Verte and in the Rhone Valley.
Playground for children 500 sq.m.
Small grocery store
Game room (foosball, video games…)
Pétanque (French bowls) court 300sq.m.
Iserand Campsite in Ardèche is located 300 m from the Rhône river and 100 m from the ViaRhôna cycle-route, (green way from Geneva Lake to Camargue reserved to non-motorised vehicles).
- Altitude of the campsite: 130 m.
- G.P.S coordinates: Latitude: 45.12131 North & Longitude: 4.80012 East.
- The Campsite is open from April 15th to September 15th, but you can book from Christmas.
- 60 pitches including 19 rental accomodations on 2 hectares.
- 3-stars quality new standards controlled in 2017.
- The entrance-gate is open from 7.00am to 11.00pm.
- Free Wi-Fi up to 100 m from the bar 24h/7.
- Snack-Bar and Office are opened from 9.am to 11.pm
- Laundry room with a baby tray, token-operated washing machine and tumble dryer…
Because vacation is the perfect moment to relax and have fun, we welcome you to share activities with you family…
You’ll have the choice among many activities throughout the season such as:
- Soccer or Volley ball
- Mini Golf
- Baby Foot
- Treasure Hunt (Geocaching)
From July 11 to August 23
The Happy club will welcome your young children on Monday – Wednesday – Friday from 10-12 AM. All kinds of children’s handicrafts will be offered.
Also, for the whole family we propose, Water aerobics, Guided nighty walk, Nighty pool session, background music evening, “Pétanque” tournament, a French Loto evening or giant games party. And other events may be organized throughout the season…
And finally, external speakers can also suggest other themes such as temporary Tattoos or make-up sessions (paying).
Looking forward to share all these moments with you…